Saturday 23 October 2010

Stressfull week!!

This past week has been a very hectic one!  We have encountered a lot of obstacles such as a mess up with our telephone bill, which was not a fault on our end.  Because our telephone got cut off, our internet was shut off too.  We did have the opportunity to use "pay as you go" internet but it was very unreliable.  So we had to wait 3 days for them to turn it back on!  This made it nearly impossible to get any school work done.  On top of it all, Parker is now MOBILE!!  It happened literally overnight and he is into EVERYTHING!  I love that he can crawl but I was completely unprepared!  I need to baby proof!  Work is becoming repetitive, although I did receive a $100 bonus for my performance!  WOOHOO!  I guess it makes it a little more exciting lol.  With Halloween coming up soon, my mood is starting to come up a little but more because it reminds me of a time where the family gets together and we can relax all together and be happy!  I love the Holidays!   Hope everyone if having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashly, I am a fellow student and I was looking at others blogs! My name is Amberlin I am in your college comp. II class! Great to read your blog! Hope you had a great week 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amberlin!! Thanks for reading! Hope you had a great week 3!

    ReplyDelete