Tuesday 7 December 2010

Baaaaah Humbug!

I hate to sound like a negative Nancy but this last week has been a rough one!  It seems like we're hit with one thing after another these days!  A few days ago, I woke up and couldn't see out of my eye and was very sensitive to any light and it hurt to look an anything for more than a few minutes!  I called the doctor and they said it was simply conjunctivitis.  What!?  No one I know has or has had pink eye!  Don't you get it from poop particles??  I am a compulsive hand washer and my cracked hands prove that.  Apparently, it is from an allergy from make up.  It's kinda sad because I have been using the same stuff for a while now : (
My daughter is better though and my husband and myself tried to round the kiddos up for some Christmas pics and neither of them were having it!  My daughter said flat out no and my son hated, I mean HATED the outfit I put him in!
On a good note, I put in my notice at work.  It means less money but more time to spend with my family and more time for school work!
Here's on of the best pics I got on "picture day!" LOL

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/ashly_ladawn/?action=view&current=IMG_1044.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ashly - I hope you have a peaceful (!) Christmas. I could only see the pic of your son -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter was not wanting to sit by her brother and this is probably the best pic I got lol

    ReplyDelete